Saturday, April 04, 2009

Sup everybody.syafiq here.missed me? haha well yea ive had 'sum1 updating the blog 4 me'.

anyway i juz came back from camp last wed and i can tell u it was great.imagine making lots of poly

friends in juz 3 days.haha.Soo yea we were J man.I dun have any pics at the moment darn it.My

group was called the Gargantuas! They were fun man.Well anyway 1st day i thought it might be

borring..but then 2nd day the fun started.Especially at night! Disco night Dudes! Jyeah! we danced

and danced.too bad kena cut short because ppl at other campsite sleeping. and sum more my

personal favourite is the slide in the night wet games.if only i had the pics now.Plenty of camp

games and songs learnt,plenty of new found friends,plenty of food..ouh yea! the food there was

awesome!okay when i got the photos i update again! Cya

No comments: