Saturday, April 18, 2009

Chapter 2(18-4-2009)
It was a hot day.I can recall that i spent most of the day fanning myself.Hah.There was not much to do and i kind of sat at home feeling restless all day long.Well,not until i went out with one of my pal to buy some shorts and shoes at Woodlands Orchid.To our surprise,the shops in that area were all closed for renovations i presume.Of all the luck.Humph.So,we ended up buying some drinks and I even bought him a gift(pick holder).He tends to lose his guitar picks.And some of the picks he lost were the ones i gave him.Hah.

Once i reached home,a shower is all i need after a hot day.Emphasis on the hot. Although as quoted "The heat here is nothing compared to Hell fire". Imagine that.Whew.I better try to avoid going to hell.

End of chapter

No comments: