Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Chapter 3
Yeah,I started school yesterday and it was a big jump start to studying again.Who would have thought im kinda thankful school started again.Maybe its because i got bored with nothing to do.Heh.I remembered when i was in secondary school and i had all these things planned on what i'm gonna do during the holidays.Guess what? I didn't follow the plans.Surprise surprise.So much for that animations.Maybe those are just...empty dreams? Who knows? It might be sooner or later...or never.Anyway,the web publishing class i had kinda sparked an interest in me.Well, desptie the fact i'm already interested in all those stuff at first.Hm.Maybe computer might be my thing since im kinda hooked up on it.I'm avoiding to be a total geek though.From the perspectives of some people...Especially the stereotypes.Heh.I wonder who gave them that idea in the first place.Anyway,I just gotta voice out that my EZ-link is practically eating all of my money.It uses up about 70%? 50%? Of my money everytime.Urgh.I need concession as soon as possible.Cash just flies away don't they?

End Of Chapter


Side note:Unattainable dreams are the best kind. Is it?

No comments: