Thursday, January 14, 2010

New look!New year!New perspective on life!


This pic has nothing to do with the post.Rly..

So as you guys can see, I just changed my blog skin yet again.Well i kind of like this one better ya know? And..my previous template died on me. So finally,its up again!

~~My first post for the year!~~

I was on my way to fee's house to send her back home from JP.Then i just realised that we should go to the nearby park there.Its as if,something,maybe my mind?my heart? called me to go there.So as we reached there I felt as if i was in a whole different place as we entered the park.Feels so calm and nostalgic.Its just peaceful.Ive decided when i have time again i want to rest there under a tree or walk around the long, long path.I saw something interesting,there was a digital clock tower and above it,some lights keep blinking and blinking.Then i realised,its actually a digital dice which keeps showing me random numbers.I wondered what was it for.Then,as i walked through the park i noticed that there are numbers 1 to 100 in blocks along the path and near the slides and recreational things.The whole park was actually a board game?! So me and fee tried it out as we take turns looking at the dice and see who reaches the end first.There are bonuses like slides which brings u from square 50 to square 75..Its like a huge snake and ladders game.In the end Fee won.Im sure to go there again..I think ive found a spot for me to just let myself go..

-Fiq-

No comments: