Friday, January 15, 2010

Keeping it cool


Right now i'm just killing time on this blog while waiting for my next class which is at 1. The weather's hot,im wearing a black t-shirt which adds on to the heat.However,i've learnt not to complain as it helps on keeping yourself calm and the heat won't get to you.Maybe its me or maybe its someone up there helping me cool down as reward for not resisting and swearing to the weather or something like that.Only god knows whats really going on in this world.Right now,Fee's beside me playing facebook and asking me to blog about her.I really pity her for her breakout and she's been having it hard lately.Somehow,i think that she is really sensitive about her skin due to past traumatic experience.But,whenever she's not worried about it she will be back to plain old crazy, happy, fun and lame fee.:D. Even though she's now quite cranky about it,i know in my heart that she is still as pretty as i knew her always.Hmm,now its only 12.20pm. 40 more min to class.

Its kind of a drag to finish school at 11.30 only to know that we have an extra class to go to at 1 pm.And so, we're stuck here. I can't even go to my friday prayers even though i want to.I guess ive said what i wanted to say and since my trail of thought was interrupted.

-Fiq-

No comments: