Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Returning from work

So today i just got back from working with soffiah and terri. I dont know why but i was working harder than usual that day i think. Sof too. It turns out Terri is REALLY interested in latte art and she showed me how to make a heart using the froth from the milk. A lot of techniques needed. Well i do latte art too but i use drizzle. For her, She just need to pour milk and wiggle here wiggle there and voila, A heart. Haha wiggle here wiggle there sounds different. I meant wiggling the milk jug lah. So today when i was on the way back, i was listening to the radio when I heard Desiree talking about Public Dispay of Affection,is it a yes or a no? I wanna hear from you guys too. Why dont you leave a tag about it. And thats all for now. Thanks!

No comments: